Singapore : Singapore Visa Types and Procedures for Indians
Document Process and Requirements For Issue Of Singapore Tourist Visa :
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of application.
- One visa application form (photocopy allowed in Delhi).
- Two color photographs against a white background, matt finish ,size 35 mm X 45 mm,80% face Size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of applicant and professional details. Mention Contact No, Email ID, your Company designation, name and contact information.
- Confirmed Return Ticket.
- Bank statements for last 6 months updated with min balance of INR 30,000/- with bank seal and sign on all pages.
- Profession Proof - If Employed: Salary slips for last 3months + company ID Card copy.
If Self Employed: COmpany registration Proof / MOA / Partnership Deed etc
If Student: Student ID Card / Bonafide Certificate.
- Hotel Bookings.
5-8 Working days
Contact us @ 9019100900
Get all visa info for singapore tourist visa processing fee, procedure and charges in India. We are pleased to assist you for any visa services about 24/7. Call : +91-80-4122-7862.
Singapore High Commission in New Delhi
E-6 Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110 021
Telephone : +91-11-4600-0915 / +91-11-4600-0800
Fax : +91-11-4601-6413 / +91-11-4601 6412
Singapore Consulate in Mumbai
152, 14th Floor, Maker Chambers IV,
Mumbai - 400 021
Telephone :+91-22-2204-3205 / +91-22-2204-3209
Singapore Consulate in Chennai
17-A North Boag Road,
Chennai - 600 017
Telephone :+91-44-2815-8207 / +91-44-2815-8208