Malaysia : Malaysia Visa Types and Procedures for Indians
Documents Checklist, Visa Requirements, Fees, Duration and Visa Process For Issue Of Malaysia Tourist Visa for Indians :
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- One visa application form filled completely with block capital letters and duly signed by the applicant.
- Two recent photographs (One loose and one on application form) Photograph specification: 3.5cm X 5cm 60%-70% face appearance in white background. Photographs clearly show from crown to shoulders.
- Please ensure three complete blank pages in the passport for the purpose of Visa stamping and approval.
- Confirmed returned air-ticket within 30 days with flight details and E-ticket no.
- Proof of accomodation.
- If 1st port of entry is Singapore and then Malaysia, Copy of Valid Singapore Visa is required to submit.
- Applicants who have not travelled on Malaysia visa issued before, they must attach a letter stating reason for failing to travel. Failure to do so will risk rejection of visa.
1-2 Working days
Contact us @ 9019100900
Get all visa info for malaysia tourist visa processing fee, procedure and charges in India. We are pleased to assist you for any visa, immigration services from bangalore about 24/7. Call : +91-80-4122-7862.
Malaysia Embassy in New Delhi
50-M, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110 021
Telephone : +91-11-2415-9300 / +91-11-4601-4093
Fax : +91-11-2688-1538
Malaysia Consulate in Mumbai
5th. Floor, Notan Classic Building,
24th. Road, Off Turner Road, Bandra West
Mumbai - 400 050
Telephone :+91-22-2645-5751 / +91-22-2645-5752
Malaysia Consulate in Chennai
No.7, (Old No.3), Cenotaph Road,,
1st Street, Teynampet
Chennai - 600 018
Telephone :+91-44-2433-4434 / +91-44-2433-4435